I've got a couple of feature requests that I think would enhance the HTML5 editor even more:
- The possibility to copy/paste objects (images, entire text frames etc), both on the same page, but also on different pages.
- The possibility to select multiple objects
- Move objects using arrows on the keyboard
- Select and align objects with each other
- Chain text frames in the editor for flowing text between frames, on the same page and between pages (I know this is possible when designing the template, but I haven't found a way to do this in the editor)
- Guidelines showing when an object are centered/aligned with another object/etc.
Please sign in to leave a comment.